You don’t need to fund your business with personal credit or by collateralizing your home or personal assets for a loan. You can use business credit if you know how to get it!
• Learn the 20 foundational steps required to get approved for $50,000+ in business credit
• Discover the inner workings of the business credit bureaus: D&B, Experian, Equifax
• Understand how business credit scores are calculated and how to get an 85 D&B Paydex score
• Study the “Anatomy of the FICO Score” and how to increase your personal credit scores sometimes up to 100 points.
• Understand the risks to personal finances from credit-related scams and fraud and how to avoid
• Find the practices/products, tool or services available to help proper credit reporting
About the Speaker
Robert Linkonis, President-Credit Restoration Associates (CRA). Robert is a FICO Certified Credit Expert. Credit Restoration Associates began in 2007 and is a legal and bonded credit improvement company. Before starting CRA, Robert spent 12 yrs in finance specializing in credit improvement. Robert’s effective niche is “fixing credit for loan approval” and he has helped thousands of clients qualify for automotive and mortgage financing. Robert has taught credit courses for Virginia Union University; was a featured speaker at the City of Richmond’s Financial Conference in 2014; has appeared on WTVR; is the “Credit Expert” on the Real Estate Radio Network Radio Program.
Registration is required to attend!