Free Classes Near Me: Longwood SBDC
Are there free classes near me? Essential small business education is available right on your doorstep with Longwood SBDC. The Longwood SBDC offers free classes near you — classes in all aspects and components of a business. We support both startups and established businesses in the Commonwealth, providing education, resources, networking and research for small business owners in the Western, Central, and Eastern regions of the state.
Growing a Thriving Virginia Business Community
The Longwood Small Business Development Center’s core mission is to provide education, consulting, and economic research throughout Southern Virginia. We partner with local business owners, instructors, and experts to provide a rich and varied menu of classes that offer practical, hands-on advice and training to help your business thrive.
Longwood SBDC Courses and Activities
Classes are held in person among the six cities and 20 counties served by Longwood SBDC. Opportunities exist for both entry-level and experienced business owners to learn and grow their skills through classes, networking, and special events.
Free classes and business seminars:
- Building new business: foundation
- Basics of marketing (Marketing 101)
- Successful sales
- Cash flow management
- Lending forums
- Managing monthly business expenses
The Longwood Small Business Development Center serves both business owners and future business owners across Southern Virginia.
- To find upcoming free classes near you, use the menu under “Training Events,” below. We offer classes during the business day, with some evening and Saturday learning opportunities available.
- Register early! Class sizes are limited. Some classes are only offered intermittently.
- Keep up with workshops, events, free business seminars, and news from the Longwood SBDC including announcements of forthcoming workshops and events. Sign up for our email newsletter using the box to the right.
Refocus 2021: Growing Your Business in Uncertain Times
Refocus 2021 is a pilot initiative to engage a select number of businesses and their management teams in structured consulting, peer to peer networking, and upon completion of the program, potential access to financial and/or marketing incentives. Click here for more information about this program.