The Crater Small Business Development Center of Longwood University will host a seminar on the QuickBooks 2015 Desktop version. This will NOT be a hands-on class (NO COMPUTER LAB AVAILABLE). Participants are welcome to bring their own laptops, course files can be provided.
This seminar will cover:
QuickBooks 2015 Desktop Version: April 28, 2016 10:00 – 5:00 (Lunch will be provided)
• Introduction and Overview of QuickBooks — covering set-up issues and an overview of using lists in
QuickBooks. This would include a review of and encompass the chart of accounts, the use of items, customer and vendor lists, and the use of account classes.
• Managing Revenues — including the proper set-up of customers and jobs, processing sales, deposits, credit memos, bad debts, and properly making deposits.
• Managing Expenses — including proper vendor set-up, entering expenses, and writing checks.
• Bank reconciliation procedures.
• Various other functions in QuickBooks including inventory, job costs and the management of data including report options and obtaining management information.
YOU MUST REGISTER & PAY IN ADVANCE TO ATTEND THIS SEMINAR
Seating is limited to the first 20 registrants!
(This is a non-refundable fee)